ICT, cloud, support and related services
What it offers
- Hardware such as PCs, laptops, tablets, servers, printers, multi-functional devices.
- Software such as Microsoft O365, Google, Adobe, cyber security, mobile device management, educational content, MIS and financial packages.
- Connectivity such as broadband, dedicated lines, 4G, 5G and satellite.
- Infrastructure such as wifi, cabling, wide area networks and network management.
- Cloud services, including Microsoft Azure, automated backup services, remote desktop, disaster recovery, VoIP systems.
- Mix of fully and partially managed services.
- IT Support, including staff training, onsite support technicians and remote helpdesk.
- Consultancy services, including cloud readiness assessment, review of technical infrastructure and existing contract reviews.
- Choose from over 100 suppliers, including Microsoft, Dell, HP, Cisco, SMART, Promethean and niche providers.
- Save time with quotes which are relevant to you, often within 24 hours.
- Save money with reduced pricing through national deals.
- Multiple quotes or direct awards.
- Better value through suppliers benchmarked on cost, quality and service.
- Free advice on cloud solutions, relevant suppliers, procurement regulations and tendering processes.
All frameworks also offer:
- compliance with The Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) principles and regulations
- a list of checked suppliers
- pre-agreed terms and conditions